Robert W. Keller
262-930-5978 (Urgent Calls)
Education: UW - Whitewater, BBA, 1989; Hamline University School of Law, J.D., 1992.
Professional Organizations: Wisconsin State Bar Association; Racine County Bar Association; Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys; National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
Robert W. Keller practices exclusively in the areas of criminal defense law, and has been doing so since 1992. Clients are represented throughout the State of Wisconsin in both State and Federal Courts.
A majority of the practice is devoted to felony criminal defense. This includes, but is not limited to homicide cases, controlled substance violations, firearms offenses, sexual assault crimes, reckless endangerment and serious theft cases.
All misdemeanor offenses, including drug offenses and all domestic violence related cases.
Operating While Intoxicated, Operating After Revocation, Fleeing and Eluding.
Representation is gladly extended to Illinois residents who receive citations for any traffic violation in the State of Wisconsin.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime)
- Traffic Violations
- Domestic Abuse
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Wisconsin, 1993
- Minnesota, 1992
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor - May, 1992
- University of Wisconsin, Whitewater, WI, USA
- BBA - August, 1989
Honors and Awards
- Hanson Award (Homicide Aquittal), 2002 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Racine County Bar Association
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association