Personal Attention In Stressful Situations
Wisconsin's criminal code is among the toughest in the United States. If you have been arrested, charged with a crime or are under investigation for a crime, you should consult with a qualified criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
Whether the offense is a drug crime, sex crime, domestic violence offense or OWI, you risk serious criminal penalties that include incarceration, probation, and substantial monetary penalties.
Additionally, you are exposed to all of the collateral consequences that accompany a criminal conviction: losing your right to vote, losing your right to possess a firearm, loss of a job, ineligibility for certain types of employment or the loss of your driver's license and more.
I Know How to Get Answers
Knowledgeable Legal Advice For Fighting Criminal Charges
As a sole practitioner, I focus my practice on criminal defense. This focus allows me to stay apprised of important laws and circumstances which could affect your case.
I have litigated criminal law cases in many different areas, including:
- Drunk driving charges/OWI, assisting clients facing first-time charges and subsequent charges
- Traffic violations, including speeding, moving violations, fleeing and eluding as well as operating a vehicle after revocation
- Domestic abuse and domestic violence charges involving family members or significant others
- Battery and disorderly conduct
- Firearms offenses, including felony possession and carrying concealed weapon
- Drug charges from simple possession of marijuana to complex federal drug conspiracies
- White collar financial crimes such as theft, fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion
- Sex crimes including rape, sexual assault and computer sex crimes
- Homicide/murder cases involving the most serious penalties and stakes
I will aggressively defend your rights and seek the best outcome, including reduced or dismissed charges in your case.
Coming To Your Defense
Over the past 20 years, I've been a lawyer, and I've helped numerous people work through the stressful situation of being charged with a crime. I can help you, too.
I am Racine criminal defense attorney Robert W. Keller. I offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. Email my office or call me at 262-632-0632 (office phone) or 262-930-5978 (for urgent calls).
Do You Need A Knowledgeable Criminal Defense Attorney?
Bold labels are required.
Robert W. Keller Attorney At Law
913 South Main Street
Racine, WI 53403
Office Phone: 262-632-0632
Urgent Calls: 262-930-5978
Map and Directions